eQuote: Quote to Cart Made Easy
eQuotes, also known as special orders, simplify the quote-to-order process for both buyers and suppliers by transferring quote data into eProcurement solutions. Automating eQuotes improves efficiency and reduces error by eliminating manual rekeying and enabling quote data to readily sync into the buyer’s eProcurement solution.
- eQuotes received via email can idly sit in inboxes and elongate the ordering process
- Incorrect quotes via manual entry lead to lost revenue and damaged relationships
- Special orders are unable to go through the normal automated procurement process
What is eQuote?
Electronic quotes, otherwise known as eQuotes, allow buyers to get price quotes for special order items. Buyers access quotes in an intuitive interface and then transfer the quote data to their eProcurement platform to continue the procurement process.
Trusted by the world’s most innovative companies
Benefits for Both Sides of the Transaction - Buyers
Easily integrate quotes for custom orders into your eProcurement solution.
- Enable custom-quoted orders from suppliers to flow through the same eProcurement process and solutions as regular catalog orders
- Automation speeds up the quote to order process to receive items quicker
Benefits for Both Sides of the Transaction - Suppliers
Provide your customers with custom quote capabilities for an efficient purchasing process.
- Position to become a preferred supplier by offering customers eQuote capabilitiess
- Save time and reduce errors by automating the special ordering process
The Role of eQuote in the B2B Transaction Process
Buyer selects a supplier within the eProcurement solution, is routed to the supplier’s eCommerce site to shop, then transfers the cart data back to their purchasing system.
Purchase Order (PO) Automation
A PO is generated in the eProcurement solution, then the buyer sends the PO from the eProcurement solution to the supplier.
Purchase Order Acknowledgment (POA)
Once the request is received by the supplier, a POA is generated with order details confirming that the PO was received.
Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN)
The supplier’s eCommerce system will send the buyer an ASN containing additional shipment and tracking information.
After the products ship, the supplier’s system will generate an invoice to send to the buyer.
Buyer accesses a quote in an intuitive interface and then transfers the quote to their eProcurement solution.
Support for All Common Data Protocols
TradeCentric provides support for all electronically readable data formats.
B2B Connected Commerce Platform Overview
Trading With Us
Uptime for SaaS